Executive Function Coaching
Bespoke’s Executive Function Coaching is a special program that pairs students with our organizational specialists, who check in with students each week in 30 or 60 minute sessions.
We ask about upcoming assignments, papers, and tests, and help them figure out their study plans. We use students’ actual curricula at school to build organization and time management skills, and we identify areas in which students may need more support. We also communicate after every session with parents.
STUDENTS BUILD STUDY SKILLS USEFUL FOR LIFE
- Time management and prioritizing
- Initiating and planning
- Organization and confidence
- Self-monitoring and correction
PARENTS SAVE TIME AND GET PEACE OF MIND
- Bespoke’s specialists manage your child’s planning and study habits.
- You save the daily battle of figuring out what is due and when.
- Your child gets an expert mentor who really gets to know them and support them.
Students in grades four through college
One 60-minute session at the start of every week or two 30-minute sessions via Zoom or FaceTime
4-week initial program followed by renewable 16-week coaching periods